You have a real estate, rental property or body corporate complaint...

We cannot help you with your complaint but there is another organisation that may be able to help you.


Complaint about...

Go to...

Body corporate of a multi-unit dwelling (example, a block of units)

Commissioner for Body Corporate and Community Management
Real estate agent or agency Office of Fair Trading
Private tenancy issue (including rental bonds)

Residential Tenancies Authority

Statewide Tenants Advice and Referral Service


Last updated: Tuesday, 5 September 2023 3:39:47 PM