You have a complaint about a private education or training provider...

We cannot help you with your complaint but there is another organisation that may be able to help you.


Complaint about...

Go to...

Non-state schools (independent and Catholic schools)

Non-State Schools Accreditation Board
Private education provider with overseas students Overseas Student Ombudsman
Registered Training Organisations

Australian Skills Quality Authority

Queensland Training Ombudsman

Vocational Education and Training (VET) Student Loans Ombudsman


Last updated: Wednesday, 27 September 2023 10:12:48 AM