Make a complaint

We can investigate complaints about Queensland state government departments or agencies (including state schools and TAFE), local councils or public universities.

Important information about Human Rights complaints
If you wish to make a Human Rights complaint and have it handled under the Human Rights Act 2019, you should make a complaint directly to the Queensland Human Rights Commission. If you make a complaint to us, we will deal with it under the Ombudsman Act 2001. You can continue using the form below to make a complaint directly to us.